Short 
Term 
Insurance

Short term insurance policies bridge the gap. The time between open enrollment is one, but there are others, and many states have extended health enrollment periods. A person may need short term health insurance between jobs and COBRA is too expensive or their employer provided health coverage may be expensive and inadequate.

1

Indemnity
Health
Insurance

Indemnity health insurance plans are straightforward. Also known as fee-for-service plans, indemnity plans allow you to seek care from any provider or health facility you prefer. The plan identifies a predetermined percentage of the “usual, reasonable and customary” charges for the service or care received. That’s usually 80%, though coverage can differ. You then pay the remaining 20% percent of the fee as coinsurance.

1

Medicare
Insurance
Plans

Medicare Advantage Plans are another way to get your Medicare Part A and Part B coverage. Medicare Advantage Plans, sometimes called “Part C” or “MA Plans,” are offered by Medicare-approved private companies that must follow rules set by Medicare.

1

Lightning
Fast
Health Quotes

[gravityform id=”7″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”]

Medicare
Insurance
Plans

A healthcare sharing ministry is a medical sharing plan or private healthcare system (PHCS), a faith-based 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Members share similar beliefs and values and use guidelines as the foundation for their medical expense distributions. The vast majority of the known and active health care sharing organizations are founded on religious principles.

1

Insurance & You 💜

Popular Health Blogs

Find Health Insurance Plans, Affordable Care Act, Prescription Medications, Helpful Tips and More.

Call Now!
Licensed Insurance Agents Available
Call Now!
Licensed Insurance Agents Available